Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team as soon as possible.
In this role, you will not only develop and implement marketing strategies to increase the visibility of our company, evolve our corporate design, and enhance our social media presence, but you will also organize trade show appearances and manage our online activities. Proficiency in MS Office, social media tools, as well as layout and design software is required.
If you're creative, communicative, organized, and seeking a future-proof opportunity, we’d love to hear from you for this exciting marketing role.
- St. Ingbert, Germany
Field of work
- Experienced Professional
- By agreement
- Full-time and/or part-time
- IB-Lenhardt AG
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase our company's visibility
- Being the first point of contact for inquiries through our website and info email address
- Organise and manage trade shows
- Assist the sales team in identifying potential customers
- Develop and maintain our corporate design
- Create professional presentation materials and business stationery such as business cards, letterheads, PowerPoint templates, etc.
- Design and produce print materials such as flyers, brochures, and holiday cards
- Design and manage promotional items and giveaways, including budget management
- Setup and manage our social media presence
- Email and newsletter marketing
- Assist with website content creation
- Conceptualise and edit video and photo content, including storyboard creation
- Completed education and training in marketing, media, communications, or a related field and relevant professional experience in the mentioned field
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Passion for writing
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational talent
- Basic understanding of (electro) technical issues
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Proficient knowledge of social media platforms
- Familiarity with layout and design tools (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in a future-proof industry
- A pleasant and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and fair remuneration
- Free parking directly at the company building
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Employer contributions to savings plans
- High-quality workspace equipment
- Opportunities for professional development and space for your own ideas
Apply now as Marketing Manager (m/f/d).
We are looking forward to your application.