Laboratory employee EMC (m/f/d)
We are looking for talented and dedicated people to join our Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test laboratory.
Become part of an expert team that primarily deals with testing and test reports.
If you share our passion for technology, electronics and ensuring EMC standards, then apply now!
- St. Ingbert
Field of work
- Experienced Professional
- By agreement
- Full-time and/or part-time
- IBL-Lab GmbH
- Completed university or technical college studies (electrical engineering, communications engineering, or similar) or comparable professional experience
- Good knowledge and professional experience in EMC testing in the areas of automotive, industry, consumer products, including current regulations and standards
- Experience in project management
- Independent, customer-oriented approach
- A continuous willingness to learn
- A high level of commitment and the ability to work in a team
- Good to very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- Contribute to the set-up and organisation of the laboratory and independently perform EMC tests in the absorber halls and shielded cabins
- Provide technical support to customers, colleagues and partner laboratories
- Optimisation of processes and development of services and tests
- Compilation of appropriate test procedures and measurement systems
- Preparation of quotations, preliminary costing and technical feasibility studies
- Coordinate projects and resources
- Qualification of products and components for the automotive, industrial and consumer products sectors
- Development of special test procedures
- Documentation of results and presentation to the customer
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in a future-proof industry
- A pleasant and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and fair remuneration
- Free parking directly at the company building
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Employer contributions to savings plans
- High-quality workspace equipment
- Opportunities for professional development and space for your own ideas
Apply now as Laboratory employee EMC (m/f/d).
We are looking forward to your application.