Project Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) to join our International Type Approvals department as soon as possible.
Your main responsibility will be the planning of international customer projects aimed at obtaining approvals for radio and telecommunications products.
If you are technically adept, looking for an exciting professional challenge, have excellent English language skills, are communicative, flexible and have a structured approach to work, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join our team now and help us shape the future!
- St. Ingbert
Field of work
- Type Approval
- Experienced Professional, Career Changer
- By agreement
- Full-time and/or part-time
- IB-Lenhardt AG
- Knowledge of project management or first work experience in a similar position, preferably in the TIC industry
- Very good written and spoken English; additional languages are an advantage
- Strong customer focus and (intercultural) communication skills
- Highly flexible, resilient and structured approach to work
- Strong IT affinity and basic technical understanding (basic knowledge of electrical instrumentation desirable)
- Manage international projects to obtain global approvals for radio and telecommunications products
- Identify and creatively implement customer requirements
- Plan and deliver customer projects
- Independently manage and communicate with existing customers
- Continuously monitor project progress and communicate with all stakeholders
- Prepare proposals
- Implement and manage project schedules, changes and interventions to achieve required project outcomes
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in a future-proof industry
- A pleasant and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and fair remuneration
- Free parking directly at the company building
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Employer contributions to savings plans
- High-quality workspace equipment
- Opportunities for professional development and space for your own ideas
Apply now as Project Manager (m/f/d).
We are looking forward to your application.