Laboratory employee Safety (m/f/d)
We currently have a vacancy in our Electrical Safety Laboratory.
We offer plenty of room for experimentation and technical passion!
Become part of an expert team that primarily deals with testing and test reports. In this role, you will be working with the latest devices on the market to achieve market approvals for our customer products.
- St. Ingbert
Field of Work
- Experienced Professional, Career Changer, Young professional
- By agreement
- Full-time and/or part-time
- IBL-Lab GmbH
- Contribute to the setup and organization of laboratory operations, as well as independently carry out safety tests
- Write test reports and analyses
- Provide technical support to customers, colleagues, and partner laboratories
- Optimise processes, develop services and tests
- Establish appropriate test procedures and measurement systems
- Qualify products and components for the automotive, industrial, and consumer product sectors
- University or college degree (in electrical engineering, telecommunications, or related fields) or comparable professional experience
- Experience in test and measurement technology
- Independent and customer-focused
- A continuous willingness to learn
- A high level of commitment and the ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in a future-proof industry
- A pleasant and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and fair remuneration
- Free parking directly at the company building
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Employer contributions to savings plans
- High-quality workspace equipment
- Opportunities for professional development and space for your own ideas
Apply now as Laboratory employee Safety (m/f/d).
We are looking forward to your application.